Your ticket allows you entry into Auckland’s Amazing Race for Charity, brought to you by Nefariouss.com. Your entry money goes towards helping us create a safe environment for kids. Teaching them life lessons for a better future through outdoor sports.
You will have 4 hours to complete all clues and challenges.
Prizes: Absolutely off the charts 1st, 2nd & 3rd and best dressed
1 Team, 5 team members, 1 theme for your team and car. 14+ years of age, only.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Teams may arrive in their theme car only. This is very important. No other cars will be allowed at the event. Your car needs to still theme decorated, but still roadworthy i.e. no mirrors may be covered, your two backseat windows need to be visible for blind spot checking and your indicators and break lights may not be covered. If you have wings, etc. on the side of the car, ensure it folds in line/with the side of the car when you are driving and only opens up for display purposes when you arrive.2. All five team members must travel in one vehicle.
3. Please bring refillable water bottles instead of single-use plastic. We want to leave as little waste as possible, during the event.
4. Should you have any specific requirements i.e. allergies, emergency medical information, or queries, please get in touch with us prior to the race to ensure we don’t serve you anything or put you in situations, that can cause you harm. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. You are allowed to ask SIRI or Google or ‘phone a friend’ to help solve the clues.
6. You may not ask anyone to complete the challenges, for you. Only team members may complete challenges.
7. There will be one clue that you MUST BE ON TIME for and MUST ATTEND, or you will not be acknowledged to have finished the race. So wherever you are during the other challenges, ensure you plan to get there in time.
8. All five team members must be on the red carpet, to lock in your position.
9. Please bring cash/debit/credit cards for food and drink purchases at the After Party. ID’s may be requested, as alcohol will be available to purchase.
10. In the lead up to the event, you and all other team members, are required to do the following, please:
10.1 Follow @nefarioussnz and @aucklandamazingraceforcharity on Instagram
10.2 Like @nefarioussnz and @aucklandamazingraceforcharity on Facebook
10.3 During the race you will be tracked for clues and challenge completion by posting photos and tagging the following companies at every challenge:
10.3.1 The profiles above and
10.3.2 The venue your individual challenges will take place i.e. Sky Tower or Viaduct.