IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19
At this stage, with Level 4 in place from Wednesday, 25th March 2020 for four weeks, our event is still planned to move ahead in July 2020.
- Should we need to postpone, your funds will remain valid for your entry to the event later this year.
- We would like to remind all contestants/the public and event workers not to attend if you are feeling unwell.
- Also, not to attend if you have been to any country except those on the Category 2 (excluding airport transit) list, during the past 14 days.
- We have an emergency management plan in place, should it be necessary.
- All our event staff will be briefed on good hygiene practice and making it easy for staff and contestants to practice good hygiene.
- Face masks are not recommended for most people as there is limited evidence that they prevent the spread of disease. Good cough etiquette and hand hygiene will have a bigger impact.
- We will ensure you have hand sanitiser for your team, on the day.
- There will be clear signs to bathrooms.
- All used tissues should be appropriately disposed in red/waste bins, as provided for the day.
- When washing your hands, do so for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and drying them thoroughly, or using hand sanitiser before eating, after using the toilet, after coughing/sneezing/blowing your nose/wiping children’s noses and after touching public surfaces.
- Try keeping a meter away from people who are unwell.
- Limit alcohol use and refrain from using any drugs (not permitted at our event).
- These measurs are especially important for people who have existing health conditions, such as those with diabetes, renal failure, chronic lung disease, asthma or who are immuno compromised.
10 clues, 10 challenges, four incredible prizes and did we say massive AFTER PARTY?! Your money will help our whanua and nga tamariki out of gangs, drugs, violence and difficult situations through outdoor sport. Sign up your team today. If you’re still not convinced, check out our mission below. Together, providing help so much faster!